Welcome to tvg&associates
…through business enrichment to success.
Tvg&associates is a management consultancy firm operating across a number of sectors in industry from commercial property, logistics, insurance and retail to mining, automotive and related industries.
The Johannesburg-based tvg&associates has drawn under its umbrella hand-picked professionals and their companies chosen for their expertise and work excellence. The company focuses a unique approach to business development and innovative strategic marketing synthesized from CEO experience and leveraged with powerful communications platforms.
The consultancy networks internationally and across Southern Africa focusing on the development and deployment of programs for start-up businesses, market development for mature enterprises, change management, turnaround strategy, marketing and communications.
The going out there for business is as tough as it has ever been….
You need us if:
- Your company will benefit from a transformation programme
- The communications platform with key stakeholders is weak and erratic
- Your firm is preparing for a listing IPO
- Perception management strategy
- Your strategy calls for greater reach in footprint, influence and expansion
- If the alignment of the organisation to the strategic goals set is key to the results
- You appear to be just ‘holding your own’ in the market
- Your company or organization is showing signs of stress ‘red flagging’ deteriorating conditions in critical departments such as finance.
We could also help if:
- Your new company needs a dynamic, innovative marketing strategy.
- You want to boost the standing of your company among stakeholders and external publics.
- You need impactful corporate communications.
Call us if you affirm any of the above because:
- Tvg boasts a 100% success rate over the past two decades.
- We tailor the size and cost of the campaign to your fit.
- We are flexible, immediate and regard 24/7 as the norm.
Recent Coverage For One of Our Clients
Efficient Fleet Management Should Not Be Taken Lightly
Fleet management should be one of the most important operational factors for companies, as fleet costs can account for as much as 30% of a company’s operational expenses, fleet management solutions provider FleetPro MD John Bell tells Engineering News.